On-Demand Expert Panel Webinar
EV Charging Law in Europe
Please register and we will email you the recording of the webinar.
EV Charging market experts discuss the latest regulatory developments in Europe
The EV charging sector is growing at a fast speed. This leads to a rapid evolution in the EV charging laws around Europe — and responding swiftly to these changes is key for all actors in the field. But how can stakeholders in this fast-paced sector be best prepared to react quickly when these laws are enacted?
We address this and discuss the latest EV charging law developments in our expert panel joined by Dr. Katharina Vera Boesche, Attorney at Law and Legal Advisor to the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, and Tanya Sinclair, Senior Director Policy Europe at ChargePoint.
This webinar is relevant for:
- Stakeholders considering market entry in Europe
- Anyone who does not want to miss the latest regulatory news in the sector
The following recent legal developments and their impact on EV Businesses will be discussed:
- Alternative Fuels Infrastructure Regulation (AFIR) which will define the European EV charging market in the next years
- Developments in EU countries regarding the handling of measurement and calibration law (Eichrecht)
- Energy Performance in Buildings Directive (EPBD) and its impact on the EV market
- New developments in tax law around EV charging
Watch on demand
Dr. Katharina Boesche
ChargePoint brings electric vehicle (EV) charging to more people and places than ever before with the world’s largest and most open EV charging network. We design, build and support all of the technology that powers this network, from charging station hardware to energy management software to a mobile app. Our work transforms transportation and energy use by helping more people choose to drive electric.