On-Demand Expert Panel Webinar
Charging in cities: Urban opportunities for bus and truck electrification
The world’s largest fleets are driving the electrification of transport, implementing net-zero goals ahead of other industries. Giants like Amazon, Ingka Group (IKEA), PepsiCo and UPS, are going electric. Public transport operators are increasingly implementing zero-emission vehicles in their fleets or are already running fully electric operations in urban areas. With the adoption of zero-emission buses and trucks not expected to slow down any time soon, it’s essential to address charging infrastructure and what it needs for supporting this exciting transition to e-mobility.
Join experts Tanya Sinclair, Senior Director of Policy Europe at ChargePoint, and Fabian Sperka, Vehicles Policy Manager at The European Federation for Transport and Environment, in an insight-packed webinar on urban opportunities for bus and truck electrification.
This webinar is relevant for:
- Transit agencies directors
- Sustainability managers
- Operations managers
Here's what we will cover:
- The current context of charging infrastructure for MHDV in urban areas, and predictions
- Regulations and policies for urban charging infrastructure and how they affect operators
- The roles of municipalities, governments and the EU in supporting electrification
- Available funding and sustainable business models for supporting fleet electrification in cities
- And much more.
ChargePoint brings electric vehicle (EV) charging to more people and places than ever before with the world’s largest and most open EV charging network. We design, build and support all of the technology that powers this network, from charging station hardware to energy management software to a mobile app. Our work transforms transportation and energy use by helping more people choose to drive electric.