Fund your EV charging project with incentives
Tuesday, June 13th, 2023 – On-Demand
Billions of dollars in government and utility incentives are available for businesses to help cover the costs of installing electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. With more than 15 years of experience in the electric fueling industry, ChargePoint can help you find the funds you need to begin your EV charging deployment.
Any business or nonprofit can benefit from this webinar, where you'll learn:
- What grants, rebates and tax credits are available right now, including the $7.5 billion NEVI program
- How to apply for incentives in your area
- What kinds of costs you can cover with incentives
- How Dotson Electric utilized a grant to install public DC fast chargers in Alabama
- How ChargePoint can help your organization find funding for your EV charging needs
ChargePoint brings electric vehicle (EV) charging to more people and places than ever before with the world’s largest and most open EV charging network. We design, build and support all of the technology that powers this network, from charging station hardware to energy management software to a mobile app. Our work transforms transportation and energy use by helping more people choose to drive electric.