The time has come for electric vehicles (EVs). A recent AAA survey found 1 in 5 Americans say they’ll replace their current car with an EV. Automakers are responding with plans to invest over $250 billion on EVs by 2023. With electricity fast becoming the preferred transportation fuel worldwide, many businesses are unsure about how they can take advantage of the coming EV revolution. In this guide, we break down the different types of EV chargers on the market and help you choose the right solutions to achieve your business goals.
Download the guide and discover:
- Who the different types of EV drivers are (and what you need to know to attract them to your business)
- What the difference is between Level 1 and Level 2 charging (and why faster is better—to a point)
- When DC fast charging is a good option (and why it’s overkill for most types of businesses)
- Why networked charging is always the smart choice (and why you should never choose standalone stations)
- Where to find the money for your EV charging investment (and why it’s more affordable than you think)