2022 Charging Forward Report
Back in 2017, when we unveiled our first industry defining Charging Forward Report we made five predictions about where we thought electric mobility (e-mobility) was headed over the next half-decade. Now, five years later, we're proud to share our 2022 Charging Forward Report. In this report, we revisit those predictions and make new, bolder ones.
How did we do? You'll have to download the report to find out the details, but let's just say we're batting a thousand. It's not all looking back and future-casting though. We also look at the current state of the market, take a deep dive into today's electric fueling ecosystem and even bust some common EV myths.
In this report, you'll discover insider information, including:
- Why the tipping point for the mass adoption of EVs is closer than you think
- What's driving the e-mobility revolution in North America and Europe
- How businesses, fleets and residential property owners can participate in the biggest transformation in transportation since the Model T
- Where most people charge and why it's superior to traditional fueling in every way
- When it's best to charge an EV (hint: while you're doing something else)
ChargePoint brings electric vehicle (EV) charging to more people and places than ever before with the world’s largest and most open EV charging network. We design, build and support all of the technology that powers this network, from charging station hardware to energy management software to a mobile app. Our work transforms transportation and energy use by helping more people choose to drive electric.