National Grid Commercial Customers Save Big On Electric Vehicle Charging
National Grid is investing in Electric Vehicle (EV) infrastructure throughout New York, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
These incentives enable properties like workplaces, public parking structures, local government buildings and apartment complexes to get EV charging stations and associated infrastructure and services for little to no cost.
Depending on your location and property type, benefits can include:
- All necessary site preparation and infrastructure work
- Rebates for at least 50% of the cost of EV charging stations
- Achieve your corporate sustainability and social responsibility goals
- Improve employee, customer and tenant satisfaction
- Leverage ChargePoint's expertise during all stages of your project
- Attract drivers and set custom charging policies that suit your business
ChargePoint has over 56,000 charging spots installed in North America and over a decade of experience in the industry. We are committed to lending our expertise to all eligible applications during all stages of your projects.
Have questions? Get in touch with a local ChargePoint expert using the form on this page and we'll get back to you shortly.