Work with an Open, Secure and Grid-friendly Charging Network
ChargePoint’s flexible and open solutions deliver a superior experience for drivers, make deployment of smart charging seamless for site hosts and support utilities in building out charging infrastructure.
Southern California Public Power Authority (SCPPA) provides collaborative advocacy, value-added services and joint procurement to enhance operational efficiencies and increase savings for its members.
Together, ChargePoint and SCPPA are focused on helping you improve your EV readiness and engagement in addressing the rapidly growing demand for EV charging.
EV Charging Station Limited Time Offer (ends July 31, 2020)
- Buy one CPE250, get 50% off the station cost of one CT4000 family product
- Buy two CPE250, get 100% off the station cost of one CT4000 family product
- Buy three CT4000 family stations, get 50% off the station cost of the fourth CT4000 family station. Discounted fourth station must be equal or lower value than the initial CT4000 family stations
- Buy three CPF25 family stations, get 100% off the station cost of the fourth CPF25 family station
- Upgrade existing ChargePoint stations or replace any non-ChargePoint stations for $3,000. Pricing includes: Single or dual CT4000 family chargers with 18' cord(s), one year of commercial cloud plan per port, Station activation by ChargePoint customer support, site validation by ChargePoint O&M partner, and one year of Assure warranty per station.
How to purchase ChargePoint equipment
- Contact us at [email protected], call 1-866-480-2936 or tell us a bit more about your project by filling out the form on this page