Eversource Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Program
Eversource, the number one energy efficiency provider in the nation, is making a $45 million investment to deploy Electric Vehicle (EV) infrastructure throughout your service area.
This investment will allow Eversource to support approximately 3,500 EV charging points in up to 450 business customers’ sites in Massachusetts.
Program Eligibility Checklist:
- You qualify as a non-residential customer or are the owner or manager of a multi-unit building.
- You own, lease, or operate a site that provides long dwell time parking. This includes public parking areas, retail and mall parking, workplaces, colleges and universities, government properties, and multi-unit dwellings.
- Your parking lot is located at a site where Eversource owns the existing distribution infrastructure.
- You can provide a license and easement to Eversource for construction and maintenance of the “Make Ready” infrastructure.
- You are willing to purchase the electric charging stations as well as pay the associated costs of their connection to the “Make Ready” infrastructure
With over 55,000 ev charging spots installed in North America, ChargePoint is committed to supporting and lending our expertise to Eversource's commercial customers during all stages of their projects.
We are available to answer any questions you may have on how you can take advantage of this EV charging incentive program.