Eversource Electric Vehicle Charging Program For Your Property
Eversource, the number one energy efficiency provider in the nation, is making a $45 million investment to deploy Electric Vehicle (EV) infrastructure throughout your service area.
This investment will allow Eversource to cover the infrastructure costs and any electrical upgrade you may require in order to install EV charging stations.
Program Eligibility Checklist:
- You qualify as a non-residential customer or are the owner or manager of a multi-family residential community.
- You own, lease, or operate a site that provides parking. This includes public parking areas, retail and mall parking, workplaces, colleges and universities, government properties, and multi-family .
- Your parking lot is located at a site where Eversource owns the existing distribution infrastructure.
- You can provide a license and easement to Eversource for construction and maintenance of the “Make Ready” infrastructure.
- You are willing to purchase EV charging stations as well as pay the associated costs of their connection to the “Make Ready” infrastructure