Xcel Colorado Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Rebates
Xcel Colorado, one of the leading electric utility providers in the nation is offering existing electric customers the opportunity to offset “Make-Ready” costs for installing EV chargers.
- Apply for the program before it closes on April 29, 2020 or the funds are all claimed
- Xcel Colorado will cover 100% of the cost of installing, owning and maintaining the electrical supply infrastructure to wire up new charging station on their property
- All Level 2 or DC fast charging stations from ChargePoint are part of the program.
Examples of eligible sites:
- Local governments
- Non-profit agencies
- Apartment and condo communities
- Multi-vehicle parking facilities for fleet or public
With over 1,600 charging spots already installed in the state of Colorado, ChargePoint is the preferred charging network for local EV drivers. Your CO ChargePoint team is ready to help you benefit from this program. We are committed to building strong relationships with participants and will support your project each step of the way.
Have questions? We are here to help!