EV charging: the new workplace requirement
EV charging is a must-have for workplaces for a variety of reasons. But how do you get started with an EV charging program at your workplace, and more important, what is the impact in this changing landscape as more people are returning to the office?
In this webinar, you’ll hear from workplace EV charging experts at CBRE, CALSTART’s Charge@Work program and ChargePoint on trends as they relate to the impact of EV charging at the workplace. You’ll also discover tools to help assess your own property for workplace EV charging.
Join the webinar to learn:
- Why demand for EV charging has increased among employees
- How companies across industries are deploying EV charging as a way to encourage employees to return to the office
- The impact offering EV charging can have on your organization, employees and community
- Available tools to help you assess implementing EV charging at your own workplace property
The following people will benefit from this webinar:
- Facility and workplace leaders
- Transportation managers
- Sustainability leaders
- Finance directors
- Property owners
- Property managers
ChargePoint brings electric vehicle (EV) charging to more people and places than ever before with the world’s largest and most open EV charging network. We design, build and support all of the technology that powers this network, from charging station hardware to energy management software to a mobile app. Our work transforms transportation and energy use by helping more people choose to drive electric.