Join our experts to learn more.
As the world continues to embrace sustainable modes of transportation, electric buses are increasingly becoming the go-to option for public transit agencies across the United States. However, the adoption of electric buses involves a complex lifecycle that requires extensive planning, implementation and optimization strategies to maximize the benefits of sustainable transport.
We will explore how transit agencies from across the country can successfully navigate the electric bus landscape by leveraging innovative charging technology to optimize their deployment strategy, reduce charging times and minimize downtime.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Successful deployment strategies and lessons learned
- Top considerations for eBus charging infrastructure at scale
- How to make the most of available funding
- What the future holds for transit agencies looking to pilot the most innovative new technology
The following people will benefit from this webinar:
- General managers, Directors of Planning
- Transit agencies
ChargePoint brings electric vehicle (EV) charging to more people and places than ever before with the world’s largest and most open EV charging network. We design, build and support all of the technology that powers this network, from charging station hardware to energy management software to a mobile app. Our work transforms transportation and energy use by helping more people choose to drive electric.