EV charging cost breakdown
Use funding to reduce your expenses
Billions of dollars in government and utility incentives are available to organizations across North America to help cover the cost of installing electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure.
Sue Fassler, director of Sustainable Operations at SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry joins us for a second time to delve deeper into the cost breakdown of SUNY ESF’s EV charging project after local incentives were applied.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Typical out-of-pocket costs for an EV charging infrastructure project, including site make-ready, equipment and installation
- How much time to forecast for your EV charging project, from design to deployment
- What information most EV incentive programs require
- Tips for working with contractors, stakeholders and incentive programs
- How ChargePoint can help you find money for your project
The following people will benefit from this webinar:
- Real estate developers
- Multifamily property owners and managers
- Parking facility, workplace, school, auto dealership and retail business owners
- Other public and private sector organization managers
ChargePoint brings electric vehicle (EV) charging to more people and places than ever before with the world’s largest and most open EV charging network. We design, build and support all of the technology that powers this network, from charging station hardware to energy management software to a mobile app. Our work transforms transportation and energy use by helping more people choose to drive electric.